Thursday 10 October 2013

Oil Well Drilling Equipments and Spare Parts

Janki Oil Tools was established in the year 1995 to manufacture components and spares for oil well drilling industries in India and abroad. The company is situated at Jodhpur, Rajasthan.

The company has built up a strong goodwill among its customers for its adherence to quality standards and providing reliable services (products). It also recognizes its responsibility towards employee welfare, energy conservation and environmental protection. Also certified for ISO 9001
The company is also establishing an export house in Mumbai. It has following esteemed organizations amongst its many customers in the oil well drilling Industries sector:- We also undertake, repairing of Weatherford Drill Pipe Spinner, Master Bushing & Rotary Slips.
 

1 comment:

  1. Hello, Everyone,I'm Adrik Vadim living in Kurgan City , I want to share with you all on here on how Mr Benjamin help me with a loan of 15,000.000.00 Rubles to start up my food beverage delivery after all I have work in several hotels here in kurgan just to earn a living but unfortunate I was still having difficulties to pay a rent but I thank God now that I'm a self employ now with 5 workers working in my care. Just if you looking for financial freedom I will advise you contact Mr Benjamin with this email below and whats app number as well. lfdsloans@outlook.com +1-989-394-3740

    ReplyDelete